lunedì 1 luglio 2013

First Roma Outfit!!

Hello everybody!! I had such a nice weekend and i'm really happy, i couldn't wait to post anymore!! 
First of all i've been introduced into the italian gyaru community, and it's so nice to have someone to talk with who shares your same passion! From what i've seen they're all super kind and sweet, i can't be happier!!
Then on saturday i went with my sweet aunt out for some shopping! We bought the same babydoll from oysho, it was super cute we couldn't resist!!! it's a baby-pink babydoll, i'll show a pic of it in a haul post another day!!

However since my aunt loves gyaru i wanted to show her my first attempt at Romantic gyaru! As i've already said i felt in love both with himegyaru and romantic gyaru, they're both lovely and i don't want to choose between the two styles! I'm just a little bit sad cause my bf and i went to the shopping centre with his harley davidson, and i had to carry with me a super big (and not so cute) bag! I love his bike but it's super comfy at all!!

Here you are some pics of that day! There's nothing special in the outfit but i like it a lot (apart from the bag ;3;)
Dress: DreamV
Coat: Original LizLisa
Shoes: Melissa
Accessories: H&M
Bag: Alviero Martini (Prima Classe)



I worked a bit on my makeup, but i couldn't add eyelashes because of the bike!!! However i like it and i like my hairdo!! 
I hope to receive some critics cause i really want to improve my outfit and make up!!
Thanks for reading, have a pinkastic day!


2 commenti:

  1. Mi piace un sacco quel vestito! Mi ricorda uno marrone di LL che avevo!! Dalla foto quella con te in primopiano, non si capisce bene il trucco, c'è troppo contrasto con la luce e non capisco il contouring!L'acconciatura invece ti sta molto bene ;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Il vestito è molto carino infatti mi ha spinto a prenderne un altro di LL uguale, forse proprio quello di cui parli tu XD per il trucco purtroppo si era sera e stavo tornando a casa infatti mi dispiace non si veda bene, la prossima volta farò foto migliori perché mi sto impegnando proprio tanto!!! Grazie <3

      Elimina



Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks